Managing the Hard Disk is not the simple task. We need little knowledge about Hard Disk Partitioning, Bad Sector checking and Formatting the Disk, etc. For making Hard Disk Management is very easier, Commercial and Free Applications available. The famous “Partition Magic” (Commercial) from Symantec. But Here I can suggest the following 2 free alternative to Partition Magic. One is EASEUS Partition Manager 3.0 and another one is Partition Logic.
1. EASEUS Partition Manager 3.0
EASEUS Partition Manager is the simple and user friendly tool to manage your Hard Disk easily. It supports Windows operating system. Using this software you can perform the following tasks. Resize and Move, Copy Disk, Create the new Partition, Delete the Partition, Format and unhide your server partitions and many more features. Just Look down the important features.
Features – EASEUS Partition Manager
- User-friendly workspace.
- Hardware RAID supports.
- You can view the Disk/Partition property.
- Copy or Re-size the partitions easily. (Drag and re-size your partition easily. See the Screen shot)
- Move your partitions without losing of data.
- You can protect system failures while partitioning.
- Step by step wizards to perform the partitioning tasks.
- Preview feature. (Hot feature)
2. Partition Logic
Partition Logic is also free Hard Disk management software. You can create, delete, format, defragment, and move the partitions. You can use create bootable image disk for managing hard disk. This tool based on the Visopsys operating system. But you can use it in Linux and Windows operating systems.
Features – Partition Logic
- You can fix the error in corrupted partitions.
- You can boot from CD/DVD and Floppy Disk.
- Also it supports USB drive.
- Sorry you can not format partitions as NTFS or EXT3.
- You can not use this tool in SATA hard disks.
- For more please read this page…